Join me for an hour on the last day of April to explore how to make learning stick. Register. I’ve unearthed some exciting material about how people convert learning to action in the workplace — how to make it stick.
You folks know so much about how to increase the productivity of learning. Something old, something new, something small, something larger… for the most part, you have recipes that make learning more profitable and pleasant. I don’t want to overlook stuff that’s easy to do and particularly effective. Help me out; win a prize.
Share your secret sauce in a comment below (or email me if you must).
- Informal Learning by Jay Cross
- A New Culture of Learning by Douglas Thomas and John Seely Brown
- Working Smarter Fieldbook by Jay Cross
- Implementing eLearning by Jay Cross
- Engaging Learners by Clark Quinn
- Social Learning Handbook by Jane Hart
- The New Social Learning by Tony Bingham and Marcia Conner
- The Connected Company by Dave Gray
- Now You See It by Cathy Davidson
- Where Good Ideas Come From by Steven Johnson
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Leader’s Guide to Radical Management by Stephen Denning
- Designing mLearning by Clark Quinn
Harbinger will also award software. Raptivity® is a powerful yet simple interactivity building tool which helps you create outstanding learning content without any programming. It has 180+ customizable interactions which helps in adding a new dimension to learning.
Remember to Register.