Learning About e-Learning
Having trouble keeping up with new developments in e-Learning? Here are the
most lucid, on-target sources I know of. All are free.
- e-LearningPost provides daily pointers
to “Corporate Learning, Community Building, Instructional Design, Knowledge
Management, Personalization and more.”
- Learning Circuits, updated weekly,
is the best thing ASTD has ever done.
- Elliott Masie’s TechLearn Trends
is important because many people read it religiously.
- LineZine is a quarterly, online magazine.
(Line = Learning in the New Economy). This is the high-class, thought-leader
in the field. It’s closer to Fast Company or Harvard Business Review
- If you’re also interested in knowledge management, the Journal of the Hyperlinked Organization
is great. It’s also hilarious. What more could one ask for?
- Here’s a list of other
newsletters. My recommendation? Experiment to find which ones appeal to
© 2003 Internet Time Group, Berkeley,